MSB Compliance, Inc. provides outstanding consulting services and support directly to banks, thrifts and credit unions in addition to working directly with money services businesses.
You’ll appreciate the thoroughness and quality of our work – and find our rates quite reasonable compared to those of larger consulting firms.
You’ll also find that we appreciate the privilege and honor of working tirelessly on your behalf to ensure appropriate management of BSA/AML and OFAC risk.
Independent Annual BSA/AML Compliance Review
Reviews are thorough, clearly documented and reviewed with you carefully prior to finalization to ensure accuracy.
As in all areas of BSA compliance, we do excellent work and have excellent references. The opportunity to present our credentials, develop a relationship, submit a bid and earn your business will be appreciated!
Please Contact Us!
MSB Portfolio Review
MSB Compliance Inc. can help you effectively manage the risk of banking money services businesses. You’ll be able to maintain these profitable relationships and sleep well knowing that your risk is being managed effectively.
Outside of your own Annual Independent Review for BSA compliance, we can:
- Perform a detailed MSB file review for you;
- Review system reporting and transaction logs with you to help ensure that all MSBs have been identified;
- Extend your annual BSA training program outside the bank to one of your potentially high risk customer groups;
- Perform documented site reviews of your MSB account relationships;
- Perform independent reviews of your MSB account relationships
Let us help you to ensure effective, ongoing management and review of these potentially high risk / high reward customers. Assistance is available at reasonable rates plus materials and travel.
Please call or use the Contact Us page to learn more.
Consulting and Remediation Projects
The company performing your annual independent review is limited in their ability to further assist you through consulting, developing and implementing corrective actions – they need to maintain appropriate distance in order to maintain their “independence”. And… if problems are identified, you may not have sufficient resources or depth to correct problems as quickly as necessary.
MSB Compliance can help you! We have experience in performing BSA consulting work with community banks and transforming BSA compliance programs. If you need help to correct or prevent BSA compliance program deficiencies, MSB Compliance can quickly help you to:
- Perform detailed, meaningful and effective risk assessments;
- Develop tailored BSA/AML Compliance Programs (including OFAC);
- Provide effective staff training;
- Implement FinCEN’s BSA eFiling;
- Review and evaluate BSA software solutions;
- Identify and prioritize CIF record scrubbing;
- Perform transaction reviews for potentially suspicious activity;
- Review CTR exemption and filing records;
- Review SAR filing quality, ongoing monitoring and refiling decisions;
- Provide developmental coaching and training to new BSA officers and support staff.
Need help? Let us know! We’re highly capable and happy to provide assistance beyond helping you manage your valuable MSB relationships.
Contact Us to learn more.
Board of Directors and Employee Training
Contact Us to learn more.
Please contact us today to initiate a conversation and learn how we can help you. It will be the start of a beautiful relationship.
We help Bankers manage risk too!
Please contact us today for help in managing valuable customer relationships, strengthening your BSA compliance program, or obtaining an independent BSA compliance review.
MSB Compliance, Inc.
2472 Jett Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30338
- “Choosing the Fast Lane - Consumer Choice for Payments” by @PK_Drew https://t.co/ZwGwDrkJle 11:50:43 AM July 27, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 'Sex Trafficking Survivor' at DNC Not Actually Victim of Sex Trafficking - Labor trafficking instead https://t.co/3D1kXCylwc 10:54:08 PM July 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Georgia Lottery winner spent part of $3 million prize on meth ring - Fox News https://t.co/4K1yzp3Yva 10:52:34 PM July 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BankingLaw: Issuing final rule for financial institutions, NYDFS steps back from threat of criminal... https://t.co/IS1ZabPbTa | by @DL… 10:48:13 PM July 25, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @mikevolkov20: Building a Company Culture of Trust https://t.co/j3ogtXoDU8 10:42:15 PM July 25, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite