The Importance of an Independent Review is hard to overestimate
The Independent Review is a specific compliance requirement and a key to effective management of your banking relationship.
- RT @ConsumerFinance: FDIC Clarifying Supervisory Approach on Establishing Account Relationships with Third-Party Payment Processors http://… about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- FDIC Withdraws Alleged Hit List of High-Risk Merchants - American Banker Article http://t.co/pDYBZ2OOOV 09:38:41 AM July 30, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Rethinking the Potential of the Underbanked Segment http://t.co/gC0fEDIzW7 05:05:30 PM July 29, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The States' Pesky #Bitcoin Problem http://t.co/wE5qpsmNiP 04:45:32 PM July 29, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Bank Payment Systems Still Operate Like CompuServe and AOL - Bank Think Article - American Banker http://t.co/fVAq9nMhh1 #ripple 04:33:18 PM July 29, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
We look forward to hearing from you and will respond promptly. Thank you for your inquiry!