MSB Compliance, Inc. is an Atlanta, Georgia based firm specializing in U.S. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act and anti-money laundering consulting services and support activities for money services businesses and banks. Our Independent Reviews for MSBs include review of compliance with State regulations pertaining to their financial service offerings. Independent Reviews for community banks are according to the FFIEC BSA/AML Examination Guide’s core examination procedures.
Clients include Money Transmitters, Check Cashers, Check Sellers, Stored Value Issuers / Program Managers, Third Party Payment Processors and Banks.
MSB Compliance Inc. provides a full line of BSA compliance services and solutions including:
- Independent Compliance Reviews for MSBs and Banks;
- Development of tailored, risk-based written BSA/AML compliance programs;
- Bank MSB portfolio review;
- BSA/AML consulting and remediation projects;
- Training and education on BSA/AML compliance, money laundering, terrorist financing and state compliance requirements;
- Speakers for conferences, seminars and forums;
- Assistance and support during regulatory compliance examinations and audits;
- Detailed review of customer due diligence on foreign counterparties and agent files (money remitters)
MSB Compliance, Inc. helps MSBs comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and maintain their vital banking relationships. We also help banks to ensure BSA risk is accurately understood and well managed while building and maintaining valued customer relationships.
We are solely dedicated to helping financial institutions meet their Bank Secrecy Act compliance obligations, protect their communities, and maintain their vital relationships through effective Bank Secrecy Act Anti-Money Laundering programs, guidance and best practices.
MSB Compliance, Inc. – We help you protect your business, your community and our nation!