MSB Compliance Inc. is proud to work closely with the following companies and refers within its network.
Capital Performance Group
Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C.
Born originally as a retail financial services provider, Chexar and its team bring real insight and support to companies seeking to add check cashing services to their business model. Today many of the nation’s top banks, retailers, and payday lenders are turning to Chexar’s turnkey solution making Chexar one of the fasting growing total solution providers for check cashing in the industry. Chexar’s technology is also available for volume check cashers to license providing robust centralization for their check cashing operations.
For more information, please see www.Chexar.com
Credit & Compliance Financial Resources Inc.
350 Derby Drive
Fayetteville, GA 30215
Contact: Ms. Sarah Draut
Fax: 770 719 1724
JR Chambers & Associates LLC
National Check & Currency
National check and Currency solves bank discontinuance by providing multiple banking solutions for Check Cashers, Money Transmitters and Currency Exchange Businesses both domestically and internationally. National Check and Currency is the best banking solution for companies experiencing bank limitations, excessive fees, extraordinary collateralization or item restrictions.
National Check and Currency can provide:
- Cleared funds in 24 hours or less
- True “Check 21” imaging technology operating on the virtual private network of the Federal Reserve Bank
- Simple back-office software enabling clients to process every type of check instrument in three easy steps
- Dishonored check item information delivered usually within 24 to 36 hours
- Reduce back office handling expenses and exorbitant bank processing fees
- Automated OFAC watch list check, bolsters Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act and Gramm-Leach Bliley compliance
- Efficiently monitors, detects and reports remittance transactions and associated regulation requirements
National Check and Currency can provide effective control of risks posed by money remitters, agents and correspondents. National Check and Currency a virtual compliance log by electronically compiling compliance activities. Reports can be generated form the virtual compliance log directly to the client or institution. National Check and Currency tracks, a d has automated reminders for all non-AML client regulated reporting events.
National Check and Currency electronically provides tracking and reporting of all SAR’s and CTR’s filed.
National Check and Currency can deliver auditor’s reports on 16 key components essential for certified independent reviews necessary for Federal and State regulatory requirements.
For more information, see www.nationalcheckandcurrency.com
Online Training Technologies
Payments Information Circle
PCI Program and Project Management Services include:
- Audit preparation
- Best practice sharing & resources
- Breach Management
- “GAP” analysis
- Policy & procedure development
- Project planning
- Risk reviews and assessments
- Sponsorship portfolio PCI plans
- PCI Assessor management
For more info please visit www.thoughtkeyinc.com
We look forward to working with you!
Please use the Contact Form, Request for Independent Review form or call us.
MSB Compliance, Inc.
2472 Jett Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30338
- Texas Settles with PayPal over Money Transfer App Advertising and Privacy Practices | Ad Law Access https://t.co/4TMdmcrr2S about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tonya Couch indicted on charges of hindering apprehension, money laundering | Justice for mom of “affluenza” teen https://t.co/lFTRG2W8SI about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cannabis Banking Issues: All Cash and Not A Lot of Protection | https://t.co/cH1CERcKVA https://t.co/xHwWLbn40d about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- CFPB using email between management in lawsuit | Legal News Line https://t.co/7BW6Bn3cfK about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Twitter's retreat from 'Buy' buttons puts its payments partner Stripe in an awkward spot - Recode https://t.co/yYNhtbYg9j 07:01:28 PM May 28, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite